PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Htc Los Angeles reserves the right to request additional information from the customer or to send copies of documents demonstrating ownership of the card used. If the customer does not provide this information, Htc Los Angeles reserves the right not to accept the purchase order.
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL
We accept all major credit cards and prepaid cards registered on the PayPal circuit. Your financial data will never be shared with Htc Los Angeles, but will be managed directly by PayPal.
In case of cancellation of the order (both by the customer and by Htc Los Angeles) the amount will be re-credited to your PayPal account.
Htc Los Angeles will not be responsible for delays or damages caused during repayment.
Registered customers and customers who have made a purchase as a guest can request the status of all orders made by sending an email to email@example.com.
We remind to our customers that once an order has been placed for available items, no changes can be made to this order. Orders placed separately will be shipped separately.
Htc Los Angeles is an online store based in Italy. You can find any information regarding shipping times and costs in the section below:
Shipping is always free throughout Italy
For the majority of domestic Los Angeles HTC deliveries, delivery within 24-48 hours from the order date.
For the member countries of the European Union the expedition has a cost of 15 euros.
Htc Los Angeles delivery in most countries in 2-3 working days.
EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
Htc Los Angeles delivers almost in every country in the world, guaranteeing maximum speed and accuracy in shipping.
Htc Los Angeles will not be responsible for taxes or customs duties outside the European Union.
For more information you can contact customer service at:
Right of Withdrawal
1. HTC LOS ANGELES offers its customers the “satisfaction or money back guarantee”. If you are not satisfied with the goods received, you can send it back. You will be reimbursed as required by current legislation. The law (Legislative Decree 185/99) establishes a useful deadline for making use of the right of withdrawal quantified in 10 days from receipt of the goods. Making use of this guarantee is simple, just follow the procedure below:
Send an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax to the fax number 0039 045 99 50 52 within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
Products must be returned by post or express courier to the following address:
Lcb Company srl – Via Meucci 19 – 37036 – San Martino Buon Albergo – Verona – Italy.
Transport costs for returns remain the responsibility of the customer.
With the exception of the provisions of point 2, the transport costs for returns are charged to the customer.
Products sent beyond the deadlines set in our warehouse without the above requirements cannot be reimbursed.
The product must be returned:
– correctly packed in its original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (not damaged, damaged or soiled) and equipped with all its accessories and documentation;
– equipped with the Transport Document (present in the original packaging) in order to allow HTC LOS ANGELES to identify the Customer (order number, name, surname and address);
– without evidently showing signs of use other than those compatible with carrying out a test of the same, that is that it does not bear a trace of prolonged use (of more than a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a test and that it is not in one was such as not to allow its resale.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, moreover, you will have to choose between one of the following possibilities:
– Replacement of the goods. Should you wish to replace the goods purchased with another product, it must be returned to Lcb Company srl – Via Meucci 19 – 37036 – San Martino Buon Albergo – Verona – Italy, agreeing with the customer service on the new product to be obtained as a replacement.
– Cash back credit. The refund covers the price of the product purchased and will be made within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. The only costs to be borne by the customer are those relating to the return of the goods.
Once the goods reach our warehouse, they will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
In the event that the customer has benefited from a promotion valid only beyond a certain expense threshold, and if the order remains in whole or in part, the goods remaining in its possession is of a value lower than the expense threshold, the value of the promotion will be withheld from the amount reimbursed.
2. Return of defective goods/p>
In the case of defective goods, send an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com or a fax to the fax number 0039 045 99 50 52 within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
Only in the case of defective goods, the costs of redelivery for the replacement of the product will be borne by Lcb Company srl.